There are five genuine restaurants aboard the Azura:
- The Peninsular Restaurant
- The Oriental Restaurant
The three principal dining rooms, Peninsular, Oriental, and Meridian have standard a la carte menus. The Peninsular and Oriental offer fixed seating dining with assigned tables with typical seating times of 6.30pm and 8.30pm. In the Amber restaurant you can dine when you want and with whom you want, between the times of 6pm and 10pm, known as “Freedom Dining”.
Alternative dining venues include the following:
- Sindhu – a dedicated Indian a la catre restaurant. It offers modern Indian cuisine with a British twist, celebrating Britain’s love of Indian food and P&O’s lond standing affiliation with India.
- The Glass House – tv wine expert Olly Smith has been enlisted to help create this new restaurant and wine bar. The menu features seafood and grilled items with different wines recommended with each course, all served by the glass and expertly matched by Olly.
- Seventeen – a reservation only, extra charge, a la carte fine dining restaurant in a quiet, refined setting.
- Venezia – a large, casual, self serve buffet/food court, open almost around the clock.
- Verona – another family-friendly self-service eatery
- Coral Grill and Pizzeria – the “poolside” Grill and Pizzeria on Azura offer the perfect choice for poolside snacks. The menu offers family favourites such as grills, salads, deli sytle wraps, authentic pizzas, Italian bruschetta and ice-creams.